Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Now working in the wine industry!~

Can I just say how incredibly nice it is to have a job doing something that you actually love! I recently was hired at a small-ish wine shop that always has tons and tons of events and tastings going on and it is incredibly fun! I get to use my (limited but growing) wine knowledge, my love of Belgian beers and even some French! There is nothing like getting paid to drink/taste on the clock!

Long term I would like to work as a distributor/account rep type person on commission. For now, I've got my foot in the door and I can "study" for the next couple of years. I should FINALLY get this blog fully up and running since now I will have no excuse. The last night I worked I tasted 4 wines and I haven't posted about them yet. Back to work!

No comments: